IRS Announces Webinar on the 2019 Low Income Taxpayer Clinic (LITC) Grant Application Process
The IRS announced today that the Low Income Taxpayer Clinic Program Office will host two webinars on Tuesday, June 5, 2018, and Tuesday, June 12, 2018. The webinars are to provide potential applicants with information about the application requirements and process.
The intended audience for this webinar include applicant’s proposing to open or expand the work of existing:
- Clinical programs at an accredited law, business, or accounting school in which students assist in service delivery
- Organizations described in IRC § 501(c) and exempt from tax under IRC § 501(a)
This one-hour webinar will provide the following:
- An overview of the LITC program;
- An overview of the application forms in the 2019 LITC Application Package; and
- Tips on completing the Application Package through Grants.gov.
The sessions below are Eastern Standard Time:
To register for a session you wish to attend, click on the date above and complete the registration process in the Webcaster system. Registration can be completed up until two hours before the session begins. The session will be held completely online via computer.
The webinar will be conducted by Tamara Borland, LITC Program Director; Joceline Champagne Advocacy Group Manager, and William Beard, Senior Program Analyst.
For more information about the LITC program, see IRS.gov.